Thursday 2 January 2020

8 am. January 2nd.




View from the Half Barn doors at 8am


It's 8am, the 2nd January, and I am now in the New Year, after having dawdled yesterday with acknowledging that a new year had begun. But today I have opened my 2020 Diary, made some optimistic lists of what I would like to do with my knitting, crochet, and sewing projects this year, opened my Labartere Web Site Project book, also my YouTube Video Project book, noted some Jobs To Be Done If It Is Not Too Cold Outside in my Gardening Project book, made notes in my diary for what else I need to do, and now I feel quite faint from lack of food and coffee.  Breakfast for me, and tea in bed for my partner to wake him up, because he is a good man and has a long day ahead of him working on the computer.

I have not done my Qi Gong exercises this morning because I have been starting the New Year off.

Meanwhile,  I hope you have a good 2020, and wishing you well.

In love, light, and peace,

Vx


4 comments:

Denise said...

Aaaah...project books! Marvellous! You are sounding purposeful and determined, Vera. Happy New Year to you! xx

Mama Pea said...

Such industriousness so early in the morning! Sounds like 2020 is going to be a very organized year for you. I shall try to follow your example and make some lists of my own. Happy New Year from across the ocean!

local alien said...

Kali kronia. Have a great year.
Hope you make a start on all those projects and jobs.
I make lusts and then lise them. So many projects in my mind . I hope I see some progress this year too.
All the best to you and your partner.
May we all be healthy and happy

Vera said...

DENISE, I have several project books, and they are handy for keeping a check as to where the project is at, providing, of course, that you work with the project book and make entries in it and don't leave it sitting idly in the pile of other neglected project books! But at least I have made a start! Happy New Year to you too. Vx

MAMA PEA; Yes, I was up early, not because it was planned, but because I woke myself up by having a nightmare about the river being in full flood again!
I do find lists empty my mind of too much thinking, although I have to be careful that I don't feel overwhelmed by the size of the lists, but it is so good when an entry gets crossed out because it is finished!
Wishing you a Happy New Year from here in SW France. Vx

LOCAL ALIEN; I made a start on these projects, but they are ongoing from 2019, I just needed to get myself motivated again.
Hope you manage to work your way through your lists....it would be nice for us both to congratulate ourselves at the end of 2020, and have a review as to what we managed to achieve!
Happy New Year to you, and wishing you good health and much joy. Vx