Friday 3 January 2020

8 am. January 3rd.



View from the Half Barn doors at 8 am

(Sorry for the white background behind the words, but blogger did it of its accord!)

It is 8am, January 3rd. I am intrigued by how this time of day is different each time I photograph it. Yesterday, the incoming dawn suggested a sunny day, and it was but only after a very hard frost, today it looks as if the sky is holding some rain clouds. 

Late night last night, so late rising this morning, nearly missing my 8 am photo shoot. 

We are changing the operating systems for our computers from Windows to Manjaro, so another learning curve for me this year. It would seem that we have arrived in 2020 up and running. Normally I am sluggish and tired, and drag myself into the new year, but not this year. 

Perhaps it is because of the vitamin D3 I am taking , or the magnesium I put on the soles of my feet, or that I am continually stretching my mind by learning new things, or maybe my Qi Gong exercises I started a few months ago, or maybe because I refuse to let my seventy plus years be a problem for me,  and acknowledge that my soul is ageless while my body is not, so to meditate for a few minutes each day to let my soul keep my body well. 

No Qi Gong exercises again today, because of my late getting up. 

So on to another day, and may it be a good one for both you and I.

Bye for now,

Vx





2 comments:

northsider said...

Wishing you a very successful growing year on your smallholding Vera.

Vera said...

NORTHSIDER DAVE; thanks, and wishing the same for you. We are hoping to make a better effort this year, as we are getting fed up with supermarket produce!