Wednesday 14 January 2009

Misty Morning Thinking

Today I was fortunate to have a trip out.

And as I stood waiting for my friend, I watched the mists rolling along the side of the hill and thought about how fortunate I am to be travelling on this particular life-pathway.

And it came to me that we can miss so much of the good in life by being too focussed on the difficulties and problems that beleaguer every one of us. That if we stop for a minute and actually think about the good things we have, then perhaps the sense of being 'beleaguered' would lift and we would actually start enjoying life.

Anyway, that is what I was thinking as I stood and watched the drifting mists.

And then the sun shone through, and it was like an omen that all would be well. I send out those rays of sunshine to you as well. It turned out to be a grand day.

No comments: