Friday 11 December 2009

Incoming email from Bruv

(Bruv lives in the UK and sent me this email the other day)

Hiya,
Sodden wet day today, poured all day, but not too cold, mind you we have had the cental heating on (twice a day timer) for weeks now.
We were invited out today, Camilla's cooking group decided to do a buffet lunch for special guests.
We had a great time, lots of fun, laughs, and general mucking about (mainly by me!).
Still sharing some of the cooking duty, its nice to help out, and something to smile about.
I have cut and pasted the text of that poem, sorry it did not occur to me before.
I didn't write it, although I twiddled with it a bit to improve the "beat". It had a note attached to pass it around
I just like the sentiment.

Smiling is infectious; you catch it like the flu,

When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too,

I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin,

When he smiled it dawned on me I’d passed it on to him,

I thought about that smile, then realized its worth,

A single smile, just like mine, could travel right around the Earth,

So if you feel a smile begin, don’t leave it undetected,

Just start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected.


Cheers for now,
Love willyham

It's me now! Thought I would post this up for you to read. Loved the words, and hope you do to.

Quick update: Roof tiles ongoing. Fence posts now all joined up with strands of fencing wire. Docks still growing.
Sending you blessings for a lovely day.

No comments: